Sade live performance
  • I found that there was so much feeling and emotion that went into her performance of every song and this just made everything so intense for me

• by Jayscribe

Since I only recently learnt that the great Sade does not do live performances anymore, my reason to cherish the live performance of hers that I went to some fifteen years or so ago is multiplied considerably.

Although this was rather somewhat sad news for me, as a serious music lover and fan of Sade, I completely understand how to appreciate the opportunity I have had to see some true greatness live on stage.

I had had such a good time last time around, completely mind blown in every sense, that I took it for granted that I might see her perform again

live on stage in the future.

It’s funny how time flies though as she is not getting any younger, neither are any of us, and it was somewhat inevitable that she would stop doing live performances.

Nonetheless, when I was at her live concert it was simply one of the greatest experiences ever in my life and I make comparison not only with live artist performances but across all spectrums of life. In every field or practice you have your professionals and seasoned veterans, and then you have those who are just class acts and finally, one of those special talents who ...

• have mastered their game and are at the top of it all. Sade is one of those people, for me, who has talent in its superiority and she has mastered her game, making her a class act whom I put in a class of her own.

As far as I’m concerned, there is no equal for the great Sade, as far as stage performance goes as well as in the music she does, period.

I personally could not get enough; I just wanted more and more and wish it was humanly possible to just go on and on. I found that there was

so much feeling and emotion that went into her performance of every song and this just made everything so intense for me.

My favorite song that she performed was “Nothing can come between us”. I really, really had an unforgettable time and the performance is so fresh in my memory that I remember it like it was just yesterday.

Her performance was certainly a very enjoyable one for me and I urge anybody who has never seen her live to purchase themselves Sade’s live performance DVD box set as there will be no other opportunity to see true greatness at its very best.

Renea says :

Jayscribe, I like to ask a question regarding your last review about Sade. How did you verify that Sade will not have perform live in concert again? Thanks

nicholas nkhwazi says :

Im sure they didnt mean they would never perform again, but implied that from the looks of things and how old she is and will get, the likelihood of her performing on a grand scale is not high. hope that clears it up for you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592311521881030/k2311a1123/11.23.08