Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Lotion
  • I found a great solution to my plight with Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion

• by potrish78

I have an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder wherein I tend to wash my hands frequently resulting to a dry and rough skin. And even though I put on some expensive fragrant lotion almost every time, it didn’t make the palms of my hands soft and smooth.

I found a great solution to my plight with Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion.

It helped nourish my dry rough hands

with its essential nutrients from soya and oat extracts with Vitamin E thus leaving a healthier and smoother skin.

The non-greasy formula makes it more engaging since I put on a generous amount and I usually apply more than five times a day unlike the other lotions in the market today, not only that it has a greasy formula but also none would seem ...

• to work for me.

It is mildly scented although I didn’t really like how it smell because I’m fond of those perfume scented lotions; but I kind of got used to it somehow.

It also leaves my skin a silky feeling that when you glide your foot to your leg you will instantly feel the smoothness of your skin.

This is the only lotion

I trust for keeping my hands from being dry and rough due to frequent washing.

My mom who had dry cracked heels had her share of relief from Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion.

Although it took a while before her cracked heels had been restored from its original form, it worked to her advantage.

This one is definitely a keeper.

I never go out without it.

Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312311521871030/k2311a1123/11.23.08