Anita Baker
  • I think Anita really has got a lot of soul and she channels this very well through her music
  • I love the energy which is shown by Anita Baker on stage as this element of her performance is just unbelievable and certainly unexpected by me
  • It was a truly amazing experience for me and a great night out for my girlfriend and I
  • This was more than just a performance and a live experience for me

• by Jayscribe

Well, this is one of my favorite artists of all time and it was great for me to have had the opportunity to see Anita Baker live on stage, at the Sandton Convention center in Johannesburg earlier this year.

I honestly love the music that is delivered by the older people in the music industry, as the likes of Anita Baker really define the meaning of soul. I think Anita really has got a

lot of soul and she channels this very well through her music.

When she got on stage and started performing, my heart just would not stop racing and beating fast. I was just taken into another time zone where nothing mattered and the focus was on the stage. I felt as if Anita Baker was channeling some of her soul into me through her pristine, subtle, romantic voice and I could not help but ...

• break into tears at times. This was so intense, and I had myself the greatest of times.

My favorite track that she performed was Caught Up In a Rapture and I also liked Body and Soul. All the other tracks I also really love, but these two are my favorites.

me.

It was a truly amazing experience for me and a great night out for my girlfriend and I. I could easily tell that I was not the only one who really felt Anita Baker’s music and soul, running, flowing freely in the blood which runs through my veins. This was more than just a performance and a live experience for me; it was something of an historical event and a great musical education session.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592311521850930/k2311a1123/11.23.08