How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • But more importantly, I believe it is the creative storyline that will hook you up
  • If you want to have a good time and fell in love, I definitely recommend watching this movie

• by divinagwapa

I can’t remember how many times I have watched this movie again and again. I guess, too many times to count. But I am not over it yet. If I have to pick from a list of chick flick films that I would want to watch a rerun of, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is at the top of my list.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is a romantic comedy film starring Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. McConaughey is Benjamin

Barry who’s an advertiser and who’s working on a big diamond project while Kate Hudson is Andie Anderson, the How-to girl of Composure magazine who always wanted to write about serious stuffs. Out of a desire to help her friend, Andie ended up doing an experiment that will lead to your boyfriend breaking up with you in 10 days. Benjamin, on one hand, needs to make a girl fall in love with him in 10 days to win the diamond account. You guessed it right. They ...

• found each other in a club and that’s when all the fun and romance began.

The movie has become a box office success around the world. No wonder because the movie has what it takes to entertain and find a place in the viewers’ hearts and shelves too. For one, it has a well written script that oozes with fun and humor. It has never been a bore for me to watch the whole thing again and again. It’s also undeniable that there is chemistry between Hudson

and McConaughey. They looked good together and they are both good looking and suited for the role. But more importantly, I believe it is the creative storyline that will hook you up. The tag line, “One is lying so is the other one!” will surely get your attention.

If you want to have a good time and fell in love, I definitely recommend watching this movie. It’s highly entertaining and full of humor that will keep you laughing most of the time. It’s worth your time.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112311521770930/k2311a1123/11.23.08