EQ Dry Diapers
2.0
  • The price is affordable but unfortunately, poop easily leaks out from my baby
  • Her baby is a preemie and I don't think EQ Dry Diapers will fit her

• by christine

Of the many diapers I tried, EQ Dry Diapers was disappointing. I was at Survay Hypermarket last week and I overheard a woman told her husband that EQ Dry Diapers is not good.

I couldn’t agree more! The price is affordable but unfortunately, poop easily leaks out

from my baby.

Talk about anti-leakage and that was the first and the last I was going to use EQ Dry Diapers.

I wasn’t satisfied and I regretted for not asking my friends around about EQ Dry Diapers so I had to put up with it until the very last diaper.

The advertisement on Tv shows confidence but not in reality.

However, EQ Dry Diapers has a breathable cover and doesn’t dry out my baby’s skin.

EQ Dry Diapers is really absorbent and having my baby cry out when she pees is non-existent.

That’s the ...

• EQ Dry Diapers
      good side of EQ Dry Diapers but then again, the leakage is totally disappointing.

When a friend gave birth recently and asked for diaper recommendation, I told her to get any diapers but never EQ Dry Diapers unless if she doesn’t mind leakages.

Her baby is a

preemie and I don’t think EQ Dry Diapers will fit her.

The diaper is shaped like a square and my baby looked funny in it.

It looked as though it’s too loose and probably that’s the main reason of the leakages.

EQ Dry Diapers should have fitted diapers for every size.

EQ Dry Diapers
Violetta says :

How much did these diapers cost?

Elle says :

I think 612PHP per pack

Jacqueline Layosa says :

I bought the EQ dry (medium)36’s at PHP 286.00

imee says :

i’ve been using EQ dry ever since i’ve got a baby,that’s 4 years now.i’ve tried a lot of brands,but i still prefer EQ. it costs 6 to 10 pesos per piece depending on the size, that’s 3 pesos less expensive than pampers. huggies and other more absorbent brands are much more expensive. i prefer EQ because i want my baby to change her diaper atleast every 4 to 5 hours, that, based on her pedia is healthy to avoid rashes and UTI that might happen if u prolong the use of the diaper. i guess that is what i think is best for my baby.

Kyle Mulvey says :

Worst diapers ever. There is no point to them. Just let the baby run around naked peeing and pooping. Same thing.

Crismena says :

when i gave birth to my baby the midwife who helped me deliver my baby gave me list of things i need included there was EQ dry diaper “new born”. at first i thought it was good because all of the mom there uses it, but as my baby pees the diaper got bulky. He can’t close his legs well and back part of his diaper is still dry while the front part was so full. Leak is also a problem with EQ dry.

So I’m telling ever mom to try other brand like Pampers active baby. It’s a bit codtly but the price is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542311521750930/k2311a1123/11.23.08