Dawn Botanicals dishwashing liquid  » Housewares  »
  • I would recommend Dawn Botanicals as it appears to do a very good job of removing grease from pots and pans, as well as, clothing

• by snowy

Dawn botanicals is a dishwashing liquid that is manufactured by Proctor and Gamble. It has the same grease fighting powers as regular Dawn detergent advertised by this company. The botanical dishwashing liquid has a floral scent to it that is very soothing. It smells alittle better than traditional Dawn.

I have used this

dishwashing liquid to soak dishes in preparation for being run through the dishwasher. I have also found it handy to use as a grease spot remover when running clothes through the washing machine. It is nice to be able to find multiple uses for a product.

Dawn botanicals features a jasmine and lavender ...

• scent. I got this bottle at my local supermarket when I was looking for an inexpensive dishwashing liquid. This small bottle was located in the dollar aisle of my local supermarket. I find it’s scent pleasing.I think it is a bargain for 1.00.

Dawn does not contain phosphates so it can be disposed

of easily. The size that I have is 11oz. It is slightly larger than a trial size of dishwashing liquid. I would recommend Dawn Botanicals as it appears to do a very good job of removing grease from pots and pans, as well as, clothing. This is another fine product by the Proctor and Gamble Company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532311521680830/k2311a1123/11.23.08