Mario Party 3  » Games  »
2.5
  • And I go far about this game, of course maybe you don't agree with me, but in my sincere opinion, Nintendo 64 only survived because of Mario Party existence

• by luisBR

Possibly Mario Party makes you think that it’s a game for kids. And maybe it is.

But I doubt that when you play it you will keep thinking this way.

If I am not wrong Mario Party was the the only reason of my Nintendo 64’s purchase.

The game is wonderful, actually it

requires for those who plays it a mix between skils snd luck.

I swear to you that right now I ‘m just feeling like playing it.

One good feature about this game is that you can play with three more firends which makes the game hell funnier.

The character I always choose is Yoshi,

• the green dyno and I really like to play in the snow stage because it’s song is quite nice.

Well the game has two sides , the good and the bad one.

The good is one you are winning, everything is fun, everything is party.

But when you are loosing my friend, all

you want to do is to restart the game.

And I go far about this game, of course maybe you don’t agree with me, but in my sincere opinion, Nintendo 64 only survived because of Mario Party existence.

Telling the truth I don’t remember other Nintendo 64’s game with such importance and fun as Mario Party.

Mario Party 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282311521550730/k2311a1123/11.23.08