Loven Fresh Whole Grain White Bread  » Food  »
  • Since both my mother and I should have whole grains over refined, this works well for our budget and our diets as well as our taste preferences

• by chatombreux

I came upon this bread about a month ago. I’d purchased Aldi branded breads in the past, including their 12-grain bread, but hadn’t seen the whole grain white before. I have to tell you, it’s really quite good.

You can’t beat Aldi’s prices on bread, first of all. They make sure the quality is

good before they put their name on it. And, they are rarely out of bread on any given day.

Secondly, this bread allows someone who might not be willing to eat whole grain bread to include it in their diet without feeling like they’re eating horse fodder. It is still soft like white bread, although ...

• the grains are noticeable. I’ve had whole grain breads that are really quite good, but their prices usually are prohibitive. And, I’ve had some that are really….well, let’s just say our wild birds were well-fed for a while. Since both my mother and I should have whole grains over refined, this works well
        for our budget and our diets as well as our taste preferences.

Buy some of this some time and make your child a grilled cheese with it. I’ll bet anything they won’t know. It’s a great way to up your child’s whole grain and fiber intake without having them clamp their mouths shut in opposition!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272211521360430/k2311a1122/11.22.08