orientinvestment.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Almost one year ago while I had my own hyip monitoring site, I found orientinvestment

• by Iliana

Beware of this HYIP scam. Almost one year ago while I had my own hyip monitoring site, I found orientinvestment.com. To be specific they found me. They send me an email saying to sign up in their site and they would add a bonus to my account to monitor them. They asked me to put a banner from their site and in exchange they had to put a banner of my site back -it was more like a banner exchange-

I said yes. I had nothing to loose.

Indeed, they put the banner, gave me the bonus and soon

they send my return to my egold account. I rated their program as a paying one and I continues to invest in them. A few weeks later someone voted in my site and said that orientinvestment is a scam. He said that he didn’t get paid and he lost $50. The day after I received a message from Orientinvestment’s admin. He said that this vote is a fake one, that the guy who voted asked them money in order not to do it and when they said to they voted against them so they decrease their reputation. I was ...

• a bit skeptical about it, but since they have already paid me twice I had to believe him and so I deleted that vote.

But, as I said before I was skeptikal about it so I ask a co-worker of mine to join the site and make a deposit. He did that and ofcourse he didn’t receive a payment. He said a support ticket but nobody answered. I got furious. I change it’s status in ‘Not Paying’

A few hours later I received an email asking the reason why that happened. I said the story to the admin and he apologized

to me. He said that he didn’t know that this account was mine and that next time I should state that I am the admin of a monitoring site.

That’s redicilous. They pay only monitoring sites and that’s why everyone says that they are paying….

I talk about it with many other monitoring sites admins and they told me the same thing. He send an email to everyone asking to delete all the bad votes and he pays only them.

If you are an individual you will never get a payment from them. They are the biggest scam ever. Don’t invest there.

Monika says :

He does not pay, ignores mail Spam , extinguishes contributions. In 2000 stolen CARE I can prove it, has all mail of him. If he yours has he does not write any more it is the biggest SCAM

Galega says :

Investment is a risky affair. However, almost all high yield investment programs are scams. These are ponzi schemes meant only to cheat gullible people. Just think from where they will get money to pay you when they are offering more than even the performance of best stocks. This Orient program is also a scam.

krastyo says :

Wow, but he is a big cheater, I was a fraud, and he does not pay any bonuses, and he now wants to dispute my money from PayPal and help him do not know why? but I lost money and time for disputes, they want a product to send to his address, but this is HYIP site I do not know what goods wants me and PayPal sent my money and then send them to this rogue Buyer`s name Ke Ju Buyer`s email jukemb gmail.com, not invest with this rogue..

Galega says :

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment. In a Ponzi scheme, money from new investors is taken to pay returns to established investors. New investors continue to lose money and over time they start to scam d investors.

Faisal says :

I come to know them vert late….I paid 500$ for 2 days plan. Till now (1 month passed) they refuse to pay me neither my profit nor my principal amount. They said I have to pay the same amount to active my withdrawal process.

Galega says :

Please don’t pay anymore. You have already lost $ 500. Don’t lose more money. This orient investment is a scam. All HYIP programs should be categorized as scams.

Raghu says :

Orientinvestment is big scam. They are refund the earnings . All users are advised to not deposit money into orientinvestment.com . All HYIP sites are scamers they never pay your earnings . Their promises will be very nice . Payments are very poor and they never give proper response.

hussnain ahmed says :

Yes Raghu all hyip websites are scammed.You can say 99 percent is scammed.I have much much experienced about hyip sites and lost much money.In my point of views don’t take risk with hyip websites

Galega says :

They need to make big and lucrative offers to attract gullible people. They are not registered with regulatory authority. They are not accountable. They don’t make their audit report public. They are making promises of return which are too good to be true. These are all signs of scams in the name of high yielding investment program. They are scams, stay away.

ahmed says :

offcourse,its a big scam investment.

Mindy Simms says :

There are many many scams out there on the internet. Before I learned about scamming I would have fallen for them all. It is important to research everything. If something seems to good to be true it probably is. There are scams for money, ways to steal your identity, check fraud. Check and research everything type into your browser such and such scam and they will tell you if a lot of them are or not.

Galega says :

I have a simple rule to understand this. Just think about their business model. They need to make money to pay you. They are not charity. If they are offering more than the return from the market, then they are scams. There is nothing like HYIP program. Take calculated risk, but only with established players who are registered with regulatory agencies of your region.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602211521330430/k2311a1122/11.22.08