Sir Alex Ferguson  » People  »
  • I noticed that the natural ability of Alex Ferguson to read the game is what often makes him and his charges successful and he is a good forehand planner

• by Jayscribe

For me, Alex Ferguson is the greatest coach to have ever lived in my time and will be the greatest for a very long time. I really think it will take something very special, from someone very special, to even come close to emulating the brilliance of Sir Alex Ferguson.

I am an Arsenal fan but I really believe that credit should be given where it is due, and

Sir Alex Ferguson really deserves a lot of it.

I have followed football for a long time now and Fergie has always been a prominent figure in the game, and I could not ignore him even in the slightest bit.

I have seen him develop somewhat average players, with potential of cause, into world class players and they are manifested in the likes of Gary Neville and David Carrick. Of ...

• cause, being in charge of such a big club with many resources means that he does have access to purchase some players as well, but he has a way of moulding raw talent into something workable, like he did with Christiano Ronaldo.

forehand planner.

What surprises and amazes me though, is the fact that he produces good results and keeps winning season after season, after season. This shows that he is no paper fire and has the credibility and superiority to achieve great things, which he has of cause. I really think Manchester United will have a seriously huge void to fill when the time comes for Alex Ferguson to retire.

Sir Alex Ferguson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522211521160430/k2311a1122/11.22.08