Naturals Bath & Body Products by Avon  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that they were mild enough for me to use every day, with no itching and quite affordable

• by redkathy

Being a fair skinned person usually includes being sensitive to soaps. I am limited in the shower gels, moisturizers, and body sprays than I can use. Many of them smell so good yet make me itch unmercifully. Price is another factor that will dictate what I can and can not use.

I began using Avon “Naturals” line of personal care products back in 1994. I found that they were mild enough

for me to use every day, with no itching and quite affordable. The shower gel and moisturizer both contain natural extracts such a melon, and grape. The shower gel is very refreshing and leaves me with a truly cleansed feeling. My favorite is the Plum Nectarine scent. It has a very light, citrus-sweet aroma. The body moisturizer contains vitamin E helping maintain skin’s natural moisture. The body spray, which contains ...

• fruit extracts, I mist over the skin very lightly after the moisturizer and again, but just a spritz, after dressing. The aroma lasts long into the night using the products in this fashion.

Avon offers a variety of products and scents in the Naturals line. The standard scents include Banana and Coconut, Cucumber Melon, Gardenia, Lavender and Chamomile, Peach, Plum Nectarine, and Vanilla. I have used them all over the years. Frequently

Avon will introduce new scents that will be available for a limited time so I do check their site at least once a month.

Naturals bath and body products are very economical, regularly priced from .99 to 7.00. I find specials on selected Naturals products every month. Another economical advantage is using multiple products of the same scent. Ultimately, I use less of each product and still maintain the long lasing scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312211520680230/k2311a1122/11.22.08