Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner
  • After a few uses, I noticed that I no longer have hair falls and my hair started to thicken
  • It is still the bet conditioner I've used and I would still recommend to it to people with stubborn dry hair

• by potrish78

I have a rough, dry and wavy type of hair ever since I reached puberty. The only way to make it look good is to have it straightened in a salon. I started with hair straightening followed by hair relaxing and eventually hair rebonding causing my hair to dry even more and become difficult to manage. After the chemical application, I would have to maintain my hair by going to a salon

at least once a month for either a hot oil or a hair treatment. But since I’ve discovered how great Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner is, I hardly go to a salon for a hot oil nor for a hair treatment. This conditioner gives my hair a soft and silky feel to the touch even after a shower. Sometimes I don’t even have to comb my hair, it will dry up nicely ...

• and still has the same smoothness. It made my hair look healthy and shiny considering that it suffered a strong chemical application. After a few uses, I noticed that I no longer have hair falls and my hair started to thicken.

Although it addressed my dry hair concern, it didn’t spare me of an itchy and flaky scalp here and there. It’s a little embarrassing that I would either scratch my hair

secretly or check my shoulders every so often for flakes. This resorted me to treat my scalp with a shampoo that has an active ingredient, ketoconazole. Nevertheless, it didn’t stop me from using Pantene Pro-V Total care conditioner. It is still the bet conditioner I’ve used and I would still recommend to it to people with stubborn dry hair.

If it weren’t for the itchy and flaky scalp, I would rate this product a 10/10.

Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312211520650230/k2311a1122/11.22.08