sulit.com.ph  » Web sites  »
  • I notice a good improvement on my traffic stats after being active to that site
  • Did you know that I found reviewstream from that site

• by clickmarbin

Hi filipino friends,

I just found a site where you can post free advertisements. This is such a good site. Many of my referrals from paid to click sites came from this website. I am pertaining to sulit.com.ph. This is a site for filipino offline and online entrepreneurs who want to advertise their product

and services for free.

I can say that posting an advertisement and joining their forum really work for me. I notice a good improvement on my traffic stats after being active to that site.

I also gain new online friends in that site and I also discover that there are lots of money making ...

• oppurtunities online aside from paid to click sites.

Did you know that I found reviewstream from that site? cool isn’t?

Anyway there are two major rules you need to strictly follow. One, you are not allowed to post your links in threads or discussion. And two, you are not allowed to advertise your product

or services in the forum itself rather you need to post your ad in the correct location. You can easily find it there. It says ” Post your free ad here”

So if you have goods or services you want to promote. I highly recommend you to visit sulit.com.ph

Thank you and Have a great day!

sulit.com.ph

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202211520630230/k2311a1122/11.22.08