Paton’s Macadamia Royals
  • This is by far the best chocolate I've ever tasted in my entire life
  • The creaminess of the white chocolate is what makes it so delicious partnered with the most expensive nut in the whole world, macadamia
  • I would definitely recommend this to sweet tooth people

• by potrish78

A friend of mine from the U. S.

visited the Philippines for a vacation.

She brought me a lot of stuffs including this chocolate, Paton’s Macadamia Royals.

At first glance I knew it was expensive.

It is wrapped in a very enticing gold colored embossed box and inside you will see those 18 pieces of

white chocolate that would literally wow you with its beguiling presentation that is individually put in a stylish gold foil.

The macadamia nuts were coated with toffee then covered with smooth and creamy white chocolate.

It didn’t take me long before I was munching over this scrumptious sweet dessert.

And the taste is so ...

• delicious.

This is by far the best chocolate I’ve ever tasted in my entire life.

The creaminess of the white chocolate is what makes it so delicious partnered with the most expensive nut in the whole world, macadamia.

Paton’s Macadamia Royals is imported from Australia and sad to say that I have been looking

for this particular product all over the metro but couldn’t find any.

I even went to Subic (where imported products are sold), which is a four hour drive from where I live in, just to find this chocolate but to no avail.

I would definitely recommend this to sweet tooth people.

You will love this chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272211520620230/k2311a1122/11.22.08