Royal Jelly Tablets by Forever Living Products  » Health  »
  • After about a few days to two months, her friends also noticed something different with her face and look

• by calicot

There are many brands of royal jelly supplement available in the market, some even include vitamins and minerals. But this royal jelly supplements from Forever Living Products is, for me, more potent. Having gathered some information in different publications and sources on the benefits of taking royal jelly supplements primarily as a great source of antioxidants for cell rejuvination, I then decided to try it.

Now being a premium product and not available in

most health or drug stores and the price is a bit steep at around 1,000 pesos up. I was kind of wary in spending that much for the 60- tablet bottle. The dosage good for a month only at that. “Is this the price of beauty?” I asked myself.

At first I was very skeptical. will it really work as indicated in the label or from other users’ testimonials or from the research I did? The first few days I didin’t notice anything happening. Banking on placebo, that this supplement will give a positive result I followed the dosage and program of two months.

I have pimples by the way, so that’s one major reason why I really wanted to try royal jelly. It was only after buying my second bottle about 5-6 weeks in the program my mother told me that there’s something different on my face. My ...

• Royal Jelly Tablets by Forever Living Products
      skin looked smooth, pimples at bay and somewhat aglow. Still a bit skeptical, I asked a couple of friend’s observation, those who know me as a pimple studded person gave the same observation as my mother’s. Now hearing it from others boosted my confidence. They even asked me if I’m using a special lotion, soap or cream. I said that I just tried this royal jelly supplement and hoped to get some benefit from taking
      it.

Because of these, my mother also brought and tried for herself also. After about a few days to two months, her friends also noticed something different with her face and look. So coming from not just her testimonial but also from her friends’ testimonial, the product did worked for me, for my mother, and eventually her friends.

Results may vary, as no one is similar physiologically, but I’m confident to say that this really works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342211520590230/k2311a1122/11.22.08