TAP Air  » Airlines  »
Portugal
  • The flights themselves have always been pretty un eventful no real problems or bad experience with the take off or landing, a few pumps here or there but nothing to write home about

• by Steveradders

When I have been to Portugal in the past one airline I flew with was TAP air which is the Portuguese National airline. I flew from Manchester to Faro on a couple of occasions. The flights last about two to three hours in length which was ok.

The checking in process was also efficient with there ground staff dealing with us travellers very quickly and they all appeared to be fluent in both English and Portuguese which is always a help when

trying to get the passengers booked on to the systems.

I have never experienced any problems with the time keeping of this airline they have always taken off with ten minutes and landed within ten minutes of the advertised times, which is either luck on my part or a sign that they do this on a regular basis.

The air craft themselves have never looked the newest but have looked well maintained and I have always seen the pilots giving them the once over beforehand so that is always good as I doubt they would risk flying if they weren’t confident in the plane.

The cabin crew have always normally been Portuguese, they are always friendly and helpful and they English is very good, which for me is a good job as I speak very little Portuguese. They have always been very well presented, the uniforms look smart and they have always seemed proud to be wearing them.

The flights themselves have always been pretty un eventful ...

• TAP Air
      no real problems or bad experience with the take off or landing, a few pumps here or there but nothing to write home about. One thing I did notice is that it was hard sometimes to understand the Captain and the pilot when they were talking to the us not sure whether that was there dodgy English or the PA system on the plane I expect and hope the later.

The on board meals that were served were on the poor to adequate

side mainly because they were never very warm and the food wasn’t very inspiring, the one breakfast I had was nice though. The snacks and drinks were ok though and served twice during the flights.

Overall I would be more than happy to fly with TAP again if I were to go to Portugal or where ever else they fly to. There website is good as well I you are looking for flights. They are defiantly worth bearing in mind.

Mumin saeed says :

TAP air Portugal. Fly tap is one of the best airlines I have use and I can say they are wonderful. Their prizes are very welcoming and customer care is great. I will always recommend this airline to my friends and families.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402211520580230/k2311a1122/11.22.08