Blackberry Pearl 8120  » Phones  »
  • I bought my white Blackberry Pearl in July of 2008, after having problems while traveling on my job, with my Motorola Krazor

• by Rhonlynn

The Blackberry Pearl 8120 is my favorite of all my cell phones I’ve had. The service is with T-Mobile, which is not part of this review. I bought my white Blackberry Pearl in July of 2008, after having problems while traveling on my job, with my Motorola Krazor. Blackberries are unique, in that they have the full q-w-e-r-t-y keyboard, and a track ball, for searching the screen.

The screen is 2 inches by 1 1/2 inches in size, and full color. The navigator is with a white trackball, that sits at the bottom of the

screen. This controls the courser and other search items.

The phone comes equipped with nearly full internet access. The keyboard is rather small, and would be cumbersome for people with large hands. I have no problem with the tiny buttons.

There is a green telephone receive button on the left,and a red off button, to the right of the trackball. The buttons surrounding the trackball include a green on button, a second button to go into the menu item screen, trackball, arrow back button and off button. Below this is the full keyboard.

...

• The Blackberry has a memory card slot, but also has internal memory to hold up to 128 pictures. The camera is pretty decent. It has a bright built in flash, and is 1.

2 mp. The Blackberry also has video recording capabilities, with sound. The phone can be set to vibrate, loud, soft, and phone only.

The alarm clock is accurate, and easy to set. The phone automatically turns on when the morning alarm clock rings. The alarm clock is loud enough to a sleeping dog, besides a sleeping human.

The internet on the phone

is superb to other internet systems. All of the popular message services are included. A red indicator light on the phone allows you to know when there is email.

Outlook, hot-mail, g-mail and yahoo mail can be configured in the Blackberry. The phone allows for several email accounts to be retrieved. This is a very excellent service to take advantage of.

Very useful for business emails. To work the phone correctly, requires a learning curve unlike any learning curve on other cell phones. But, once the Blackberry is learned, it can easily become addictive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372211520420230/k2311a1122/11.22.08