Thinkpad sl400  » Laptops  »
  • However i found the price of them is so high,i am afraid i can not afford them,my budget of laptop is no more than $600.One day i went to the digital products market to choose my laptop,then i found a Thinkpad sl400,it looked so pretty and fashionable,as we all know Thinkpad series is a business one,the fashionable elements in the sl400 makes this series so fresh
  • At that time,i didn`t know if i should buy this one,actually i like it so much but i have no more money
  • I thought again from another side,the product must be valued for its price,the Thinkpad is also a excellent series,so i decided to purchase it
  • In my dormitory,there are two other laptops,atter they run for a long time,i can feel its heat on the keyboard,though it is not so hot,that feeling is not comfortable,my sl400 never has that problem,whenever i put my hands on the keyboard,i can not feel any heat,even though it has ran for a whole day
  • Having a Thinkpad,i think what you get is not only a laptop,it is a lifestyle

• by guoguanghua

I am a college student now,as my major is International trade,i have to get some essential information from the Internet,i have scaned many brands laptops on the Internet,but i am lost. Then oneday one of my friends introduced to me the Thinkpad series laptop,it is famous for its quality,so i began to care more about this series.

no more than $600.

One day i went to the digital products market to choose my laptop,then i found a Thinkpad sl400,it looked so pretty and fashionable,as we all know Thinkpad series is a business one,the fashionable elements in the sl400 makes this series so fresh.

But the price of it beyond my budget.

At that time,i didn`t know if i should buy this one,actually i like it so much but i have no more money.

I thought again from ...

• another side,the product must be valued for its price,the Thinkpad is also a excellent series,so i decided to purchase it.

Now i have belonged it for about two months,i just want to say”i like it,i don`t regret to buy it.

”The biggest feature i want to refer is its quiet,when it is runing,i can hardly hear the noise,it is not like the other laptops,once they begin to run,the noise is so big,like a engine.

In my dormitory,there

are two other laptops,atter they run for a long time,i can feel its heat on the keyboard,though it is not so hot,that feeling is not comfortable,my sl400 never has that problem,whenever i put my hands on the keyboard,i can not feel any heat,even though it has ran for a whole day.

I think this is a main reason that Thinkpad can be so popular.

Having a Thinkpad,i think what you get is not only a laptop,it is a lifestyle!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632211520371230/k2311a1122/11.22.08