Yahoo mail  » Internet  »
  • I like the fact that Yahoo now offers me the opportunity to chat live with any of my contacts which are online simultaneously with me and this is quite useful as it saves time that would usually be more when writing a regular email

• by Jayscribe

I use Yahoo as my primary email service provider and find it rather useful because it’s free and I can access it on any computer that I use to connect to the internet.

In general, the service is satisfactory and all the basic emailing tasks I need are catered for quite well. Sending and receiving emails, obviously, attachments and the

address book to store all my regular contacts.

I like the fact that Yahoo now offers me the opportunity to chat live with any of my contacts which are online simultaneously with me and this is quite useful as it saves time that would usually be more when writing a regular email. It is rather slow to load though, but ...

• the actual chatting itself is fast.

What I do not like about the Yahoomail email service is that when I send emails and I require to add any attachment of even the smallest size, it takes quite a while. This process requires me to switch between different pages and this is time consuming.

Another thing which I find annoying is the

fact that I cannot use my entire name as it is in my email address, but that can be expected as there are millions of people worldwide using this free email service, who share the same names.

As a complete product, bearing in mind that it’s completely free, Yahoomail is an integral and satisfactory part of my internet and email usage.

Yahoo mail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212211520351230/k2311a1122/11.22.08