Spongebob Squarepants  » Movies  »
  • I think the cartoon will be enjoyed by anybody with a sense of humor, as I have noticed people across all generations, including myself, thoroughly enjoy this hit cartoon series
  • I love the storylines of each episode as they are rather simple to follow and the humor is just on another level
  • I am particularly impressed by the fact that a whole family can watch an episode and all of them are catered for, including a twenty-year-old such as myself, along with a forty-five-year old such as my father, and a nine-year old such as my little sister
  • I really started to question my intellectual development when I found myself really, really enjoying this episode, but any doubts of my level of maturity were incinerated when I realized that my much older father was also enjoying this particular episode as mush as I was, if not more

• by Jayscribe

I feel that anybody, no matter how young, old or conservative you are, who has never watched even a single episode of the cartoon series, Spongebob Squarepants, is seriously missing out on some creatively crazy genius.

I think the cartoon will be enjoyed by anybody with a sense of humor, as I have noticed people across all generations, including myself, thoroughly enjoy this hit cartoon series.

I really, really enjoy the somewhat complex simplicity of the humor, which is the key ingredient that I

think makes it a great cross generational entertainment medium. I find the concept very intriguing, the fact that the lives of the main characters are inverted as compared to us humans, in that the likes if Patrick, Mr. Crabs, Plankton and Spongebob himself breathe under water and drown in air.

I love the storylines of each episode as they are rather simple to follow and the humor is just on another level. Pure madness I think.

I am particularly impressed by the fact that a whole family can watch an episode and all of them are catered for, including a twenty-year-old such as myself, along with a forty-five-year old such as my father, and a nine-year old such as my little sister.

I simply cannot get enough of it and find myself looking forward to the next episode.

My favorite episode of all time, in the Spongebob Squarepants television cartoon series is the one entitled, “The man who got left by the bus”! I really started to question ...

• Spongebob Squarepants
      my intellectual development when I found myself really, really enjoying this episode, but any doubts of my level of maturity were incinerated when I realized that my much older father was also enjoying this particular episode as mush as I was, if not more.

I really find this light-hearted cartoon series a source of great entertainment and a way to get in touch with my inner-child. Although I must say, there are some rather complex humor elements contained in some episodes, but the

genius who wrote the storyline is exactly that, a genius. I say so because of the fact that I find even the more complex humor elements are structured in such a way that even small children still enjoy the episode. This, for me, is achieved by the integration of certain humor inflicting elements such as actions and simple comments.

The portrayal of real-life situations in a very humorous environment, coupled with an insane storyline, is what really makes this cartoon series a hit for me.

Spongebob Squarepants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112211520131230/k2311a1122/11.22.08