Sony Bravia 72″ Plasma TV  » Electronics  »
  • This is by far the very best television set I have ever owned in my life and I love to call it my football buddy
  • I like the fact that it is very light and should I ever need to move it out into the pool area, to watch the game while having a barbeque, I do so with no effort at all

• by Jayscribe

The Sony Bravia is one of my most prized possessions as I had always promised myself one whenever I have enough money.

This is by far the very best television set I have ever owned in my life and I love to call it my football buddy.

effort at all. I also love the ease, with which it is connected to other things like my Xbox and PlayStation.

The most outstanding feature for me though is the crystal clear picture and with this screen I do not feel as if I really need to go HD.

Whenever I watch the game on this screen, I literally feel as if I am right there, in the thick of the action and often find myself touching the screen to see if ...

• it actually is still there. Such is the clarity of this Bravia Plasma TV.

When I touch the various components and parts of my Sony Bravia Plasma TV, I feel nothing but quality on the tips of my fingers and I am glad that Sony has put so much faith in their product that I have a five year guarantee on it.

I really enjoy the enormity of the screen as this brings everything to life in such a great way and

I never find myself having to shift closer in order to read any stats and facts about my favorite sports star or team.

Having never had the luxury of a big screen television before, I tend to think my appreciation for my Sony Bravia 72′ Plasma TV might be over amplified, but I do think, in all honesty, that anybody who might have owned a big screen TV before would still appreciate the prowess of the Sony Bravia as I do.

Dolapo Akinleye says :

I`m making this search on behalf of my church here in Nigeria Living Faith Church aka Winners Charpel that has the largest church auditorium in the world. We need some unit of plasma tv to complement the 3 mega LED screens we already have within the auditorium. Do you have your office in Lagos or representative that we can buy 24 units of the 72 plasma tv from with the assurance of having discount and comprehensive backup maintenace from them? Please treat this as ugent.

Alice says :

What are the vertical horizontal dimensions of the 72 TV? And waht is it`s depth?

John says :

It’s 72.9×39.9. The depth is 6.1 inches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162111520091130/k2311a1121/11.21.08