Snoop Dogg Live performance
  • When he came to perform in Johannesburg, it was one of the greatest live artist experiences I had had in my short life and there were so many things that stood out for me to make it the great experience that it was
  • Firstly, I really love the fact that I, together with all those who were present, was invited by the artist himself, Snoop, to join in on the act in an interactive environment
  • This sat very well with me as there are a lot of Snoop tracks that I like and would have really loved to hear, and I was afforded that opportunity
  • For me, Snoop really rocks the stage and should I ever get the opportunity to see a live performance of his again, I will definitely make full use of it

• by Jayscribe

When I heard that my favorite rapper was coming to perform in South Africa, I just had this excitement ignite in me that cannot be compared to any other.

I have been a follower of Snoop Dogg since way back in the days when he was still operating under the name, Snoop Doggy Dogg.

out for me to make it the great experience that it was.

Firstly, I really love the fact that I, together with all those who were present, was invited by the artist himself, Snoop, to join in on the act in an interactive environment. I really loved it when he was about to perform one of the older songs that involved people who are not afraid of the cops and he invited all those present who are not afraid of the cops to put ...

• their middle fingers in the air. That really did it for me in a way I cannot logically explain.

Secondly, it really felt to me as if this was way more than just a money spinning performance for Snoop, I could literally feel his appreciation of all the support he gets and he manifests this appreciation in the way in which he delivered his act.

Lastly, the one gesture that really, really took the cake for me was that of Snoop Dogg carrying on for

more than an hour past his scheduled stage performance time and this is what really makes his performance one of, if not the most appreciated by me. This sat very well with me as there are a lot of Snoop tracks that I like and would have really loved to hear, and I was afforded that opportunity.

For me, Snoop really rocks the stage and should I ever get the opportunity to see a live performance of his again, I will definitely make full use of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592111520071130/k2311a1121/11.21.08