Samsung 510N LCD
1.0
  • Wondered with this kind of monitor, I decided to buy one for me
  • To solve the problem, I have to wait for a new monitor to arrive from a Samsung Dealer, and as this monitor was sold a lot, there is not any item in stock

• by jb21
      At work, recently changed my monitor to one excellent LG Flatron LCD Monitor. Wondered with this kind of monitor, I decided to buy one for me.

But, in the shop, there was only the Samsung brand, the Model 510N LCD Monitor.

As soon as I arived at home, I made all the wiring

conections to the computer, I turned on the computer and installed the driver.

It was surprising for me, that the monitor had a high contrast, some light spots, and some shadows around the characters that was shown in the screen.

The graphics was very bad.

I supposed that it was because ...

• of the operating system (it was Windows XP).

So, I installed the Windows 98 in the computer, the driver (suplied with the monitor) and the monitor still was bad.

Worse of all, when I tried do configurate the monitor it didn’t work.

The Auto Adjust didn’t work too.

For me it was a

very bad experience.

To solve the problem, I have to wait for a new monitor to arrive from a Samsung Dealer, and as this monitor was sold a lot, there is not any item in stock.

Now I’m waiting for 4 (four) months, and the probem remanins unsolved.

Bad Luck or Bad Monitor? Who Knows?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3315095200530/k2311a0915/9.15.05