Nike Vapor soccer boots
  • Now, since I play best barefooted, I prefer soccer boots that are as close to me playing barefooted as possible, so as to maintain all the natural movement, precision and speed that I master with my bare feet
  • I love the concept in that vapor is light and these boots live up to that notion

• by Jayscribe

I am quite a skillful soccer player, even if I have to say so myself, and I play soccer regularly at a relatively high level, gradually advancing all the time. Having said that, I am very specific and fussy about my playing gear, particularly the soccer boots.

I find that I play most efficiently with my bare feet as this feels the most natural to me and I can complete a lot of skill moves with the greatest of ease, precision and speed barefooted. Due to obvious reasons

though, I cannot play barefooted in a match so it’s compulsory for me to wear soccer boots.

Now, since I play best barefooted, I prefer soccer boots that are as close to me playing barefooted as possible, so as to maintain all the natural movement, precision and speed that I master with my bare feet. I also run quite fast and do not want too much additional weight bearing down on my feet.

The Nike Vapor and Vapor II soccer boots are the perfect boots for me ...

• and they fit all my criteria perfectly. I find these boots to be very light and they actually feel as if I have slipped some socks on. The soft leather used is hard enough to protect me from injury and light enough for me to maintain my dribbling and running speed. I also think they are beautifully designed and the pair I own is in my favorite color, blue, with a great design that symbolizes water vapor.

I love the concept in that vapor is light and these

boots live up to that notion. I also like the fact that these boots have lasted me a long time, showing durability and I really appreciate the convenience of the interchangeable studs to suit the current weather conditions. I find that the longer metal studs offer me more grip and they do not add much to the net weight of the boots.

As a serious soccer player, I do not mind paying a high price for my gear and the Nike Vapor soccer boots were a seriously good buy for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552111519910530/k2311a1121/11.21.08