Laser acne treatment  » Health  »
  • In the most part of my teenage years, I have had some sort of a recurring problem with acne

• by Jayscribe

In the most part of my teenage years, I have had some sort of a recurring problem with acne. I kept going to see the doctor and getting treatment in the form of a lotion as well as tablets to help fight the acne. It worked for short periods of time but the acne would soon come back after a few months.

This was a problem for me until I was referred to a dermatologist who

recommended I take up laser acne treatment and I was rather skeptical at first because the first thing that came to mind was how expensive that sounds and if it didn’t work out for me it would have been a complete waste of money.

When I finally decided to try it out, out of sheer desperation, I was quite happy with the results and I am still happy to this day, more than four years on.

Because ...

• of the fact that laser acne treatment is a service offered by few medical institutions and organizations, I realized that the actual process is safely guarded and I could not make out exactly what is being done in the application process of laser acne treatment. Therefore I do not have the exact details of what they do exactly, but I can testify to the fact that it is effective and pain free, as I am
        now living acne free after having had the laser acne treatment more than four years ago. I also haven’t experienced any side effects whatsoever, and I must say that I do have rather sensitive skin.

Laser acne treatment has really worked for me and is a recommendation I would make to anybody with a recurring acne problem, even though it is rather expensive and it took me no more than two sessions to get all the acne removed completely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111519760530/k2311a1121/11.21.08