Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Manual  » Cars  »
  • I had a particularly interesting time driving the Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Manual, and I chose the manual over the 2.0i VTEC Automatic simply because I love changing gears and being really interactive and in control
  • This is a very good car, I found it to be extremely comfortable, so much so that I will put it among the class of the BMW 3series and the Merc C-Class sedans
  • I am really impressed with this often overlooked car and I find the fact that it is priced as a hatchback to be a real bonus
  • My relatively long driving experience in this car, down to the coast, opened my mind up in a whole new way
  • I love the handling, precision point, as the car went exactly where I pointed it

• by Jayscribe

This is the car I am quite glad to call the “poor man’s Mercedes Benz”.

I had a particularly interesting time driving the Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Manual, and I chose the manual over the 2.0i VTEC Automatic simply because I love changing gears and being really interactive and in control.

This was a very interesting ride as there are a few things I noticed about this car, which I have

blindly overlooked in the past.

This is a very good car, I found it to be extremely comfortable, so much so that I will put it among the class of the BMW 3series and the Merc C-Class sedans.

I am really impressed with this often overlooked car and I find the fact that it is priced as a hatchback to be a real bonus. My relatively long driving experience in this ...

• car, down to the coast, opened my mind up in a whole new way.

I love the handling, precision point, as the car went exactly where I pointed it. Exactly, no under steer or over steer. The ride itself was so smooth that I sometimes found myself wondering if this car was not secretly designed by Mercedes Benz Engineers.

I really and honestly think the people who are comfortable with the

German sedans, BMW and Mercedes, should really try out the Honda Accord, as I really feel it has all the credentials of these two automobile giants while it comes at a much lower price.

If I really wanted a BMW and couldn’t afford one, I would gladly and willingly invest in the Honda Accord, as I was really satisfied with every single aspect of this top class, unsung hero, “shadow” car.

Henry Emasoga says :

Dear Seller, i want the specs, price and other details on this car Honda Accord 2.4i V-tec, sent to my e-mail box… if possible now. Thanks Henry

Jules Li says :

It’s impossible to send this info to your email, without an email address. However. here’s a link to a webpage that include most of these details. Here’s the link:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92111519710530/k2311a1121/11.21.08