Head n Shoulders antidandruff shampoo  » Health  »
  • I had a dandruff problem for quite some time in my life and all that I had tried had either worked for a while or failed altogether
  • Within a period of two weeks, after about six washes I noticed some great results in that the dandruff was completely gone

• by Jayscribe

I had a dandruff problem for quite some time in my life and all that I had tried had either worked for a while or failed altogether.

I never gave up trying to get rid of the dandruff, which wasn’t a really bad case, but was irritating nevertheless.

One of the products I came

across was Head ‘n Shoulders antidandruff shampoo, and since I started using it I could feel it working immediately. Within a period of two weeks, after about six washes I noticed some great results in that the dandruff was completely gone. My scalp looked rather healthy and the dryness and itching was gone.

I particularly like the menthol Head ‘n Shoulders shampoo as I get this completely fresh feeling when some air passes softly through my hair, right after I have washed it. I get this sensation of a clean and fresh, dandruff free scalp with no side-effects either.

I used Head ‘n Shoulders regularly initially ...

• Head n Shoulders antidandruff shampoo
      to combat the dandruff and was happy with the results within two weeks, and now I use it occasionally just to make certain that the dandruff does not come back in the future.

This is the one antidandruff shampoo that has worked for me and kept on working, making sure that the dandruff

stays away.

I am happy with the pricing of the product as well as it delivers nothing but the desired results and keeps working long afterwards as well.

I usually buy the bigger container as this works out cheaper, plus it lasts much longer, considering that I do not have to use it each and every day.

Angelita Magana says :

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Daily Conditioner is a good conditioner for wavy or curly hair. However, it is a thick silicone based conditioner. Some says too much silicone in hair products is not good either.

Potato says :

I’ve read many great reviews of the product head n’ shoulders menthol antidandruff shampoo leaving the scalp clean and refreshed but I am a little skeptical to try it out. I have wavy hair which tends to be dry and I want to know, what does the shampoo do to the hair near it? And what would be a good conditioner to go with it? Please reply. I need help. I’m 15.

Galega says :

This is an antidandruff shampoo. What makes it apart is the ingredients, particularly menthol. You will find refreshing sensation on the scalp after using it, because of menthol. Apart from that, it works similar to what other antidandruff shampoo works.

For wavy/silky hair like you which tends to be dry, I would suggest Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner. This is a very good conditioner and may be quite suitable for your types of hair.

allan says :

Anti-dandruff shampoo are usually make our hair dry because of its ingredients. It contain anti-fungal which will remove the natural oil in hair. Anti-dandruff shampoo are really good in cleaning our hair and scalp. If we dont have a problem with dundruff it’s better to use regular shampoo, but if we dundruf, use anti-dundruf and also use hair conditioner or try to use dove anti-dundruff shampoo for men. I have tried it and wont make your hair really dry.

Vincent Fonseca says :

re : I had a dandruff problem for quite some time in my life and all that I had tried had either worked for a while or failed altogether
Iam a big fan of this shampoo. It does work and it has good woking capabilities and some of them have a better smell.

Umar Bashir says :

I personally used it to get rid of dandruff it was really helpful for me and i am still using it but some of my friends said that they got hairfall by using it but i personally did’nt face any problem that is why i will suggest it to everyone of those who want to get rid of silly dandruff….

ReadingBug says :

It sucks about your friends losing their hair after using the head and shoulders shampoo. I have previously used head and shoulders because I had an itchy scalp due to extreme dryness. What I have noticed about the shampoo is that it severely strips your hair of all moisture which can lead to dry, brittle hair breaking off. I would suggest your friends buy over the counter dandruff shampoo that has the following ingredients: pyrithione zinc, Selenium sulfide, Salicylic acid, and sulfur. All the ingredients will prevent the dandruff from building up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111519700530/k2311a1121/11.21.08