Gmail  » Internet  »
  • I like the fact that Google offers a very large database for me to store all my received e-mails, and according to them I never ever have to delete another e-mail in an attempt to save storage space again

• by Jayscribe

I have been using Gmail for quite a considerable amount of time now, but I use this free online-based e-mail service as a secondary e-mail service.

I find Gmail to deliver quite a professional service, and the mere fact that it’s all free doesn’t show in the service delivery itself, for me.

Since I first started using Gmail, I have received all my e-mails

in a professional format and all attachments and add-ons have been virus, spy ware and ad ware free. I like the fact that Google offers a very large database for me to store all my received e-mails, and according to them I never ever have to delete another e-mail in an attempt to save storage space again.

I really like using the Gmail ...

• email service, but I find that the login process is a bit slow for me, even when I’m using the fastest internet connection available on the market today.

Another thing I particularly like about Gmail is the fact that attaching files to an email is very quick, the quickest out of all the email service providers that I use and this is very

advantageous to me as most of the emails I send contain more than one attachment each, at any given time. So this makes it less frustrating for me.

I also like the automated spam detection system which automatically cleans the spam inbox after a few days; this impresses me because it takes the labor out of deleting spam mail that can run into thousands.

Gmail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212111519670530/k2311a1121/11.21.08