Gillette Fusion manual razor blades  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that this feeling will go away as I grow up, but for now, I'll just have to continue enjoying the Gillette Fusion shave

• by Jayscribe

Encouraged by one of my favorite soccer player’s endorsement of the Gillette Fusion razor blades, I was very quick to buy a set for myself when the need to start shaving regularly arose and this was a great buy for me as there is a considerable amount of quality that I am getting here.

I honestly thought that there was not much, by way of variation in quality, with razor blades but I

must say that the Gillette Fusion blades are a touch above the rest in this market sector. I did not know that the simplest of products could be made into something so great and this razor blade is very useful to me in many ways.

I get a seriously comfortable shave, and I never thought something like that even existed, every time I use the Gillette Fusion manual razor blade. I never cut ...

• myself and the precision is meticulous, so much so that I often find myself longing to grow my facial hair back, just so that I can have my next shave. I know that this feeling will go away as I grow up, but for now, I’ll just have to continue enjoying the Gillette Fusion shave.

It’s such a great feeling, compared to what I have experienced with other products on the market, when

I smoothly slide those five blades over any area on my face where I want to get rid of hair, leaving the surface of my skin smooth and hair free, with no irritations.

The shave is so unbelievably comfortable, as ridiculous as this may sound, so much so that I get tempted to shave other hairy parts of my body, but my sensibility soon takes over again and I start to anticipate the next shave again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111519660530/k2311a1121/11.21.08