Franklin Covey Personal Organizer
  • This is particularly convenient for me as it save me a lot of time
  • Particularly, what I like most about the Franklin Covey is that it has lots of space for me to organize every little aspect of my life and it all happens in a neatly structured format for ease of use and future reference
  • In my experience, the Franklin Covey Personal Organizer makes for the best organizer on the market
  • A bit on the expensive side, I think, but it is worth each and every cent

• by Jayscribe

As a person who is involved in many ventures, I find it very important to manage my time correctly. This I achieve with great ease as I make daily use of the Franklin Covey personal organizer, which is far more than just a fancy looking diary.

I started using the Franklin Covey about four years ago, but did not grasp the mere usefulness of it as I was simply a student with not much to worry about apart from remembering homework and attending class at the correct venue.

It was not

until very lately, when I started going into various business ventures that I realized how useful the Franklin Covey is. I have had to effectively keep track of all the records of my various business activities and outcomes as they are all over the place.

I really find great refuge in the pages of the Franklin Covey and all the features contained in this personal organizer add great value to the way in which I manage my time as well as day-to-day endeavors.

I particularly love the motivational messages printed ...

• along the bottom of each page to get me going and keep me going. The calendar is also available on each and every page and it contains all the months surrounding the current month which I am on. This is particularly convenient for me as it save me a lot of time.

I make full use of the to-do-list which gives me the platform to be able to reflect on all my progress and it makes for a structured way of keeping up to date.

I also like using the personal

goals section which keeps me focused and makes me want to achieve all that I have set out. Particularly, what I like most about the Franklin Covey is that it has lots of space for me to organize every little aspect of my life and it all happens in a neatly structured format for ease of use and future reference.

In my experience, the Franklin Covey Personal Organizer makes for the best organizer on the market. A bit on the expensive side, I think, but it is worth each and every cent.

Franklin Covey Personal Organizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122111519640530/k2311a1121/11.21.08