18′ X 48″ Easy Set Pool  » Housewares  »
  • This pool usualy cost about three hundred dollars

• by momoftwo
      This Easy set pool can be found at any walmart, target, or pool supply store. I was amazed at how uickly you can set this pool up.

It really does only take you thirty to fourty five minutes.

It comes

with a filter pump, cover, ground cloth, ladder, maintenance kit, and a setup DVD.

I really loved the DVD, what is better than step by step directions.

It is about thirty eight inches deep and holds about 5,500 gallons of ...

• water.

You will need to have your own airpump to inflate the top part.

That was really the only downside, since we forgot to really read the box, we had to go back to the store and get the pump.

For the amount of money that you pay, they really could have included the pump.

This pool usualy cost about three hundred dollars.

But if you buy it in the winter time you can usually save yourself about fifty dollars.

donna pyle says :

i didnt get the dvd or instructions on setting up the pool where on the internet can i get the instructions

April Pedigo says :

I bought this pool and the pump doesn`t seem to work as well as I thought it would. We put it up about 3 months ago and the water turned green. The one that I got did not come with the set up video. What do I need to do to this pool to make sure that the pump is working good and the water doesn`t turn green again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320551940631/k2311a052/5.2.06