Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • On the third day, I noticed that it started to shed off some dead skin and it is good
  • And after a week, I'm impressed that the callouses are almost gone
  • This product is one cheap way of acquiring a pink and supple feet for a much much less cost

• by potrish78

I have always used Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant for various purposes. I use it mostly for removing my everyday make up and for my chapped lips during the cold season here in the Philippines. I have also used it on several occasions that I accidentally burn myself. It really does help in soothing the minor burned areas. But Apollo Petroleum Jelly was up for a challenge of removing the callouses on my feet caused by wearing closed

shoes. I’m not sure if it can help remove those stubborn callouses that keeps on coming back no matter how often I have my foot Spa; but I gave it a try anyway. I started putting a generous amount on my feet at nights then I would cover it with socks. On the third day, I noticed that it started to shed off some dead skin and it is good. The callouses started to peel off on its ...

• own leaving a softer part of the skin. And after a week, I’m impressed that the callouses are almost gone. Apollo Petroleum Jelly indeed worked on removing callouses.

Although it is very effective for me in so many ways, I didn’t like the feeling that it brings to my entire body. It does make you feel so hot that you would actually sweat a lot when you use it during summer. Not to mention the sticky feeling that

you have to bear with while you are on treatment. But the good thing though is that it doesn’t have a terrible smell at all.

Now I will no longer need to go to a salon for a foot spa. I just use Apollo Petroleum jelly whenever callouses build up again. This product is one cheap way of acquiring a pink and supple feet for a much much less cost. It is indeed a great value for money. It’s a must have!

Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant
    Marie says :

Does the skin absorb Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly?

Galega says :

No, Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly doesn’t absorbed by the body/skin.

Marie says :

Does the skin absorb the Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly?

Galega says :

Skin doesn’t absorb any amount of petroleum jelly.

potrish78 replies :

Yes It is absorbed by the skin and it also locks the skin`s moisture that is why it is capable of making your calloused skin soft and supple but I must warn you that it has a greasy after-feel, heavier than lotions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111519240430/k2311a1121/11.21.08