Pond’s White Beauty Detox Cream
  • Pimples, white heads and black heads was never a problem for me
  • But I noticed that as I age, my skin becomes oily and a pimple or two would appear every so often that i resorted to consult a dermatologist to remove the blemishes that those pimples leave as a mark on my face and to prevent them from coming back
  • It brought the same amazing results that a costly diamond peel does but cheaper
  • Although, it takes a while before I achieved my desired results but it definitely is a keeper for me
  • This a great value for money and I would definitely recommend it to everyone

• by potrish78

I have always had a fair clear skin. Pimples, white heads and black heads was never a problem for me. But I noticed that as I age, my skin becomes oily and a pimple or two would appear every so often that i resorted to consult a dermatologist to remove the blemishes that those pimples leave as a mark on my face and to prevent them from coming back.

I underwent several sessions of Diamond peel and was prescribed with a day and night beauty regimen

to further enhance the effect of Diamond peel that eventually led to a softer and clearer skin that I used to have. I was so happy with the result but only to find out that it’s just temporary.

I don’t have a budget for the maintenance so I stopped. And just three months after I stopped applying the day and night beauty regimen that the dermatologist have prescribed, I had a pimple breakout again and I tell you it’s not a pretty sight.

I didn’t know what else to do and since it’s not my priority, I don’t have a budget for that. My gay younger brother had been using this Pond’s White Beauty Detox for several months now and I can see that although he does not have a fair skin, his face has this rosy while glow.

He then encourage me to use it to help whiten the blemishes and to give my skin a rosy white glow too. Scared as I am, I give it a try and wow!

• Pond's White Beauty Detox Cream
      It brought the same amazing results that a costly diamond peel does but cheaper.

The smell of the cream is very pleasant that you wouldn’t mind putting it twice a day on your face for the rest of your life. The matte finish is just perfect for me since I don’t really wear heavy make up, it acts as a base and it blends pretty well with my lip and cheek tint.

It also has a triple sunscreen so I’m not worried about having a skin

darkening while I’m on treatment unlike the beauty regimens that I previously used which leaves my face oily and requires me to put sunscreen at least twice a day to protect my face from darkening. I am so happy with Pond’s White Beauty Detox.

Although, it takes a while before I achieved my desired results but it definitely is a keeper for me. Not only that it is effective but it is also cheap.

This a great value for money and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Pond's White Beauty Detox Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011518860730/k2311a1120/11.20.08