Orchard Spa Quezon City  » Leisure  »
Thomas Morato, Quezon City, Philippines
  • So I make it a point to treat myself to an indulging relaxation experience at least once a month
  • The massage therapist asked me what kind of massage would I like to have and I couldn't come up with a decision so she suggested that I should go for a combination of Shiatsu and Swedish massage with stretching
  • This is by far the best whole body massage I have ever had in my Spa hopping leisure time
  • I was completely satisfied with the service and I will definitely be coming back for more

• by potrish78

I am a medical representative by profession and a part of my job is to walk and walk and walk from one hospital to another. So you can imagine how strenuous my job really is, not to mention the pressure that a sales job can do to a person. So I make it a point to treat myself to an indulging relaxation experience at least once a month.

And going to a Spa had been a personal favorite to relieve stress.

I

had a gift certificate of the Orchard Spa located in Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Philippines.

I was free one Friday afternoon, so I went there alone. It is owned by an Obstetrician and Gynecologist doctor.

As I entered the room, already I can smell the very minty yet sweet aroma of the place and immediately it set my mood in a very calm position. The Spa had dim lights that matched perfectly with the old style sort of antique looking walls and ...

• furniture which added to my already relaxed state of mind.

Although this Spa had no jacuzzi or pool because of it’s small space, it had my favorite dry sauna in which I had stayed for 45 minutes. I was alone in the sauna and my preoccupied mind sought the great oblivion of sleep.

Then it was time for the main event, the whole body massage. Good thing there are no people around that time that I was alone in the communal room.

The massage therapist asked me what kind of massage would I like to have and I couldn’t come up with a decision so she suggested that I should go for a combination of Shiatsu and Swedish massage with stretching. She is such a professional.

The pressure is consistent with precision. This is by far the best whole body massage I have ever had in my Spa hopping leisure time.

I was completely satisfied with the service and I will definitely be coming back for more.

My

yolly says :

can i have the tel no of orchard spa ,many thanks yolly

John says :

It’s 63 2 415 6509.

jasmin says :

whats the telephone number of orchard spa?

potrish78 replies :

Here`s the number I got by googling it. Same location so try this 415-6509

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 612011518820630/k2311a1120/11.20.08