Fat Joe
2.5
  • I really love Hip Hop music and I am a firm believer in keeping it real
  • Therefore, I am not into this new Dirty South Crunk stuff doing the rounds lately and I prefer to listen to the likes of Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Tupac, 50 cent, Nas and all those rappers who are keeping it real
  • I also love going to the live performances but I really must say I was bitterly disappointed by the live stage performance of Fat Joe
  • I really think now that if I really want to see the best of the likes of Fat Joe, in live concert, I would have to attend one of his live concerts scheduled in or around New York City

• by Jayscribe

I really love Hip Hop music and I am a firm believer in keeping it real. Therefore, I am not into this new Dirty South Crunk stuff doing the rounds lately and I prefer to listen to the likes of Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Tupac, 50 cent, Nas and all those rappers who are keeping it real.

I also love going to the

live performances but I really must say I was bitterly disappointed by the live stage performance of Fat Joe.

When he graced the shores of South Africa, to perform his then latest hit single, “I won’t tell”, along with his other latest tracks, I was beside myself with excitement and couldn’t wait to see him perform live on stage. The performance was less than ...

• ordinary as I often felt, throughout the performance that this was purely a business deal for him, leaving eager fans like me in a state of disappointment.

I have realized a general trend among American artists who do not give their best performance when visiting other countries, as opposed to how they really take ownership of the stage when they perform in their home towns

for instance. This is something that does not sit well with me and makes me rather reluctant to buy tickets to any live performance by an American artist.

I really think now that if I really want to see the best of the likes of Fat Joe, in live concert, I would have to attend one of his live concerts scheduled in or around New York City.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592011518690630/k2311a1120/11.20.08