Cubic Zirconias  » Jewelry  »
  • I found that one was heavier than the other, and I soon learned that it was the Cubic Zirconia which is the heavier of the two
  • No damage has been observed by me and I recommend Cubic Zirconia jewelry to anybody who wants to own diamond jewelry at a fraction of the market price

• by Jayscribe

There was stage in my life when I was particularly interested in jewelry, for some reason, although my interest has since died of late.

Nonetheless, when my interest was still at the height of its existence, it was more inclined towards diamonds. I really wanted to have one or two diamond rings and pendants but could not afford even one to satisfy my interest. I really wanted to own some sort of diamond jewelry but was not willing to pay the market price for any of the expensive pieces of diamond jewelry.

My desire to acquire diamond jewelry led me to a

discovery of the Cubic Zirconias. This, at the time, was a great discovery for me, as it meant that I could own “diamond” jewelry at a fraction of the regular market price. Cubic Zirconias are something of a compromise for any diamond jewelry enthusiast, but I really think that it is a rather good compromise, since my resources were limited.

Cubic Zirconias are crystal formations that look exactly like diamonds but because they are not real diamonds they are much cheaper than diamonds. Subsequently, jewelry made form Cubic Zirconias is much cheaper than that made of diamonds.

In order for me to ...

• finally acquire some Cubic Zirconia jewelry, I made some hands-on comparisons between diamonds and Cubic Zirconias. The first thing I compared was the appearance of two chain pendants that looked the same, with the only difference being that one was made of Cubic Zirconias while the other was made form real diamonds. I realized that they looked exactly the same in all respects and by just looking at them I couldn’t tell the difference without knowledge that they are in fact different.

In fact, the only way I could tell the difference between the two pieces of jewelry was by holding

them up in my hands to weigh them. I found that one was heavier than the other, and I soon learned that it was the Cubic Zirconia which is the heavier of the two.

Maintaining my Cubic Zirconia jewelry is quite an easy task as the crystal hardly gets dirty and when it does, I use regular cleaning materials such as methylated spirits. No damage has been observed by me and I recommend Cubic Zirconia jewelry to anybody who wants to own “diamond” jewelry at a fraction of the market price. Only you will know that it’s Cubic Zirconias and not real diamonds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452011518600630/k2311a1120/11.20.08