Coca Cola
  • This is one of greatest inventions ever, I think, and am happy to have Coke as a pat of my daily life
  • I have noticed that sometimes, when I choose to consume other cola brands, just as an alternative to Coke, when I come back to Coke, it feels to me as if I have been away from home and am making a welcome return with open arms
  • As a university student, I drink Coke daily, like water, and still find that I enjoy every drop of it, time after time
  • I find Coca Cola to be a very versatile drink as well as it functions as the best whiskey or brandy mixer, as can be attested to by those who consume alcoholic drinks of that sort
  • I love my Coke when it's ice cold and also love it with ice

• by Jayscribe

This is one of greatest inventions ever, I think, and am happy to have Coke as a pat of my daily life.

I have known and consumed Coke for as long as I can remember and I find it rather strange that I just never get sick of it, no matter how much of it I drink within a short period of time.

I have noticed that sometimes, when I choose to consume other

cola brands, just as an alternative to Coke, when I come back to Coke, it feels to me as if I have been away from home and am making a welcome return with open arms.

As a university student, I drink Coke daily, like water, and still find that I enjoy every drop of it, time after time. There is just no getting sick of Coke for me.

I find Coca Cola to be ...

• a very versatile drink as well as it functions as the best whiskey or brandy mixer, as can be attested to by those who consume alcoholic drinks of that sort. For non-drinkers like me, Coke is definitely my first choice of drink at any given time, and I really consider it to be the Michael Jordan of beverage world.

I love my Coke when it’s ice cold and also love it with ice.

I sometimes prefer to shy away from cans as I often feel as if my thirst for Coke is not fully satisfied by cans, and prefer to go for the bigger containers like the 2 liter.

I enjoy Coke with my friends as well and find that it is great with meals. There is no better drink in the world for me than Coca Cola and I say that with the greatest of sincerity.

Coca Cola

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011518570630/k2311a1120/11.20.08