Boston Bull Terrier  » Pets  »
  • One of the pets that I have is a Boston Bull Terrier and of all the dogs I have had in my life, this is the best one yet
  • I know that it would be expensive to actually buy one, and the fact that I got mine for free does not make me under appreciate its true value

• by Jayscribe

I have a lot of pets as I live alone and these pets act as companions for me and keep me sane, to a certain extent.

One of the pets that I have is a Boston Bull Terrier and of all the dogs I have had in my life, this is the best one yet.

Only two years old, my

Boston Bull Terrier, whom I have named Gizmo, is more than just my guard dog and companion. It is also my friend and most significant family member.

I have had my Boston Bull Terrier since it was born and because its mother died at birth I acquired it literally within hours after it was born. I sometimes feel as if it considers me as its birth giving mother as I am the only mother it has ever known.

In its early days, I used to feed it milk with a baby bottle, and I was the first form of life it saw when it first opened its eyes.

This is a dog which I have experienced to be ...

• Boston Bull Terrier
      very faithful and I can attest to the fact that it is a very loyal companion, a great guard dog and a very friendly creature, all in one compact built yet powerful and potentially vicious canine.

I have seen it in action and I was glad to see that it stands its ground under whatever circumstance and listens to

me when I intervene.

That is the most outstanding trait about my Boston Bull Terrier for me and I really think this is the ultimate dog to have, for all kinds of requirements.

I know that it would be expensive to actually buy one, and the fact that I got mine for free does not make me under appreciate its true value.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292011518490630/k2311a1120/11.20.08