American Pro More Mass supplement
2.5
  • I was rather skinny so I needed something that would help me pack on the pounds and, after about three months of using this particular nutritional supplement I found that it worked for me, but was working a bit too slow for my set out goals
  • This is a product I think should be used with some other products in order to combat the negative effects of it and to enhance and catalyze the positive effects of it

• by Jayscribe

In my early days of working out, I tried American Pro as a supplement and I used their More Mass vanilla flavored mass builder nutritional shake.

I was rather skinny so I needed something that would help me pack on the pounds and, after about three months of using this particular nutritional supplement I found that it worked for me, but was working a bit too slow for my set out goals.

I have a rather fast

metabolism and the amount of protein per serving size contained in the American Pro More Mass nutritional supplement was not as much as some of that in some other products I have seen on the market. Also, the taste is also not that great as I really felt as if there was way too much artificial flavoring, especially when consuming it with water as opposed to milk.

My energy levels were fluctuating quite considerably and this ...

• was rather disruptive to my daily life, but this effect wore off as time went by with the continued use of this supplement.

The general trend of the effects of using American Pro More Mass, I find to be that they take a while to kick in or wear off. The positive effects, such as the required outcome of mass gain, take a while to kick in and the negative effects, such as the tiredness

and rapid deviation in energy levels, take a while to be phased out.

This is a product I think should be used with some other products in order to combat the negative effects of it and to enhance and catalyze the positive effects of it. I find that it takes a while for my body to get used to it and that I needed a little bit of perseverance in using it and seeing positive results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342011518430630/k2311a1120/11.20.08