Toyota Pickup Truck
  • During the years, through snow, sleet, sunshine and rain, I was rarely disappointed
  • So if on were to want a vehicle that can't be beat in the snow, and will turn over during times of heat and cold, consider Toyota

• by Suns 70
      From 1982 through 2000, I drove Toyota pickup trucks. During the years, through snow, sleet, sunshine and rain, I was rarely disappointed.

I had a 1982 4×2 from 1992 to 1996.

I graduated to a 1985 4×4 in 1996 and

drove that truck until February 1997.

That was during an unfortunate incicent that I was rearended in an ice storm else I would have driven that vehicle for years.

I followed that with another ‘85 4×4.

Through almost nine years,

• I only experienced poor luck with those problems typical with age: altenator, batteries, tires, brakes, a fuel pump here and there.

The trucks were extremely reliable both on-road and off.

The comfort was a little to be desired, but, again,

the reliability factor made a huge difference for me.

Two of the trucks exceeded 200,000 miles.

So if on were to want a vehicle that can’t be beat in the snow, and will turn over during times of heat and cold, consider Toyota.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910551840231/k2311a051/5.1.06