Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Powder Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a bottle of perfume for myself in Vanilla Noir, but the Luxe Limited Edition Radiant Powder Spray comes in several different scents for only $25
  • The Vanilla scent itself is really incredible and didn't smell at all how I thought it would, which was why I ended up buying it
  • If you are looking for something to impress and delight at the same time, definitely give this line of perfumes the chance

• by alpha2zulu

If you are looking for a great gift for a woman in your life or a girly girl family member, you cannot go wrong with The Bath and Body Works new line of Luxe Perfumes. As a Christmas gift, they will look absolutely glam and super expensive all wrapped up and no one has to know that the bottle

didn’t break the bank.

I bought a bottle of perfume for myself in Vanilla Noir, but the Luxe Limited Edition Radiant Powder Spray comes in several different scents for only $25. A sleek bottle and puff sprayer take you back a few decades and reminds me of glam Hollywood pieces. The etching around the band of the topper gives ...

• the whole thing a rough look for those that like that.

The Vanilla scent itself is really incredible and didn’t smell at all how I thought it would, which was why I ended up buying it. Usually vanilla is a little too stuffy for me, but this was so light and floral with a hint of vanilla that I

just had to get it. I get asked everyday what I am wearing by both men and women and they are always surprised when I tell them that it is a scent from B&B and not some expensive department store brand.

If you are looking for something to impress and delight at the same time, definitely give this line of perfumes the chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011518350630/k2311a1120/11.20.08