Forgetting Sarah Marshall  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Ok so the five people I know in this world decided to go see this movie without me

• by Kristie Kretsinger

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is from the makers of and Knocked up. It stars Jason Segel as Peter, Kristen Bell as Sarah Marshall, and Mila Kunis then abunch of Judd Apatow regular cast members. I’m not sure why Seth Rogan couldn’t do this movie, so they just decided to get someone who looks, sounds, and acts exactly like him. So to be honest I went the whole movie thinking why isn’t Seth Rogan in this movie?

Ok so the five people I know in this world decided to go see this

movie without me. I having already expressed a disinterest in it because it looked positively stupid in the trailers. But they know me, I would think, and know that I will see a movie no matter how dumb the trailer is. I saw the train wreck that was Knocked Up and hated it. There is nothing redeemable about that movie. But anyways, Forgetting Sarah Marshall So my friends came back and raved about how very awesome this movie was. So I waited for DVD and then rented it ...

• for myself. I can’t explain why this was stupid. I am not a very attractive person, and I hate to judge, but I in no way believed that those two hot chicks would want anything to do with the main character Peter. They never gave either of the girls any kind of explanation nor did the movie try to make me feel for them.

Peter got dumped by Sarah Marshall, went to Hawaii where OMG Sarah Marshall just happens to be. Gets stuck in a condo right next to her

and her new boyfriend, cries for about 10 minutes of the movie, then hooks up with the hot check in girl from the front desk at the hotel. The hot chick falls in love with him but he can’t forget Sarah, so they break up. Then he does this stupid Dracula Puppet show, the girl from the front desk at the hotel sees it and is amazed and they make up.

The end.

I don’t recommend this movie to anybody. I really wish I could give this worst than a 1 for rating.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112011518340630/k2311a1120/11.20.08