Warehouse Market  » Shopping  »
1750 S Aspen Ave - Broken Arrow, OK 74012
  • However last weekend I thought to myself, this store has been here this whole time and I've not even given it a chance
  • Cheap, not far away, definitely worth shopping at, even just for a change

• by Kristie Kretsinger

I just found this store and it’s been right around the corner from me for years. In Oklahoma, you basically have to shop at Wal-Mart for groceries. There are also a couple of Reasors grocery stores as well. But Wal-Mart outnumbers Reasors 15-1. If you drive down any main street you’ll see a Wal-Mart one for every mile. I’m not kidding, they are the monopoly here. But I HATE Wal-Mart with a passion.

So I drive a little further and shop between Reasors and Aldis.

However last weekend I thought to myself, “this store has been here this whole time and I’ve not even given it a chance.” So I did. I’m very glad I did. I’ll still have to go to Aldis for my meat but I no longer have to go to uber-expensive Reasors anymore. Everything in this store is cheaper than Wal-Mart and Reasors. AND ...

• you can find stuff there you can’t find anywhere else. Like Guys chips, these are a brand of chips that don’t use any preservatives and don’t leave icky aftertastes in your mouth. Been looking for them all over Tulsa and Broken Arrow and they’ve been right around the corner from my house the whole time. Ugh.

They only have about 6 checkout lines so try not to go during a busy time of day, like right after

work or daytime on the weekend. Because it gets packed. Their meat is ok, about average, it’s about the same as what you’d get at Wal-Mart just not as much quantity. They ALWAYS have sales on their frozen meals. I must’ve stocked up enough frozen meals to last me a couple of months from this last trip, at less than a dollar a meal. Cheap, not far away, definitely worth shopping at, even just for a change.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242011518330630/k2311a1120/11.20.08