Carls Jr/Green Burrito  » Restaurants  »
1.0
900 N Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
  • On a brisk Wednesday afternoon I decided to ditch my Lean Cuisine for lunch and head out to the Carls JR
  • I had never eaten there, and probably never will again because of this one experience
  • After the worker helped me I paid my $11 for a simple burger, fries and drink and went on my way
  • Even though I saw it come out of the Coke part with my own eyes, I know it wasn't coke

• by Kristie Kretsinger

On a brisk Wednesday afternoon I decided to ditch my Lean Cuisine for lunch and head out to the Carls JR. that’s less than a mile from my work. Got there, but the line for the drive through was too long.

So I went in and was greet by a machine?? I had never eaten there, and probably never will again

because of this one experience. The machine was ultra-confusing, after spending about 15 minutes trying to decipher it, a worker finally came up to the front and asked me if I was having trouble.

Obviously I was so I told her what I wanted and she punched it in. Had she just been there in the beginning I would have wasted 15 of my precious lunch minutes feeling like the biggest moron on the planet.

Most of the time I walk around pretty sure of myself. Positive that if my wits are tested I’ll pass the test.

But on this day I couldn’t figure out a simple touch screen to get a burger. But in my defense you have to press ...

• Carls Jr/Green Burrito
      like three things BEFORE you even get to put in what you want to order.

It doesn’t excuse my ignorance, but I really think that’s just not personal enough. After the worker helped me I paid my $11 for a simple burger, fries and drink and went on my way.

It was overcooked, or kind of like it had been sitting

under a heat lamp for too long. The fries were cold and the Coke tasted like Dr.

Pepper. I HATE Dr.

Pepper. Even though I saw it come out of the Coke part with my own eyes, I know it wasn’t coke.

AND $11 for lunch is way too much to pay for one person. I should’ve went to Sonic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72011518300630/k2311a1120/11.20.08