TAKA Jewelry  » Jewelry  »
0.5
Singpore
  • The customer service officer was not very friendly

• by samsris
      I recently got a set of Diamond chain and matching ear drops set with other semi-precious gemstones from one of the well-publicised jewellers in Singapore called TAKA from my husband and children as a birthday gift. They normally have a ongoing promotion for their regular items.

I got a peice that is well publicised but it didn’t meet even normal standards.

The very first day I tried wearing them, one of gems came out of the setting and I could not wear it on that day.

I went to one of their ...

• outlets and asked for either a replacement of the set or a restting done.

The customer service officer was not very friendly.

He said that we will have to go the same outlet we bought it and they may or maynot replace it.

If we needed

to reset the gem, they would charge for it.

We then had to go the same outlet where we purchased it and nearly wait for quite a long time to replace it.

This is not one would like to get from one of the leading Jewelers in Singapore.

Sonal says :

How is the quality of the jewellery? Is it worth buying?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4510551830131/k2311a051/5.1.06