StarBucks for Hot Chocolate  » Restaurants  »
2050 W Kenosha St, Broken Arrow, OK - (918) 259-0011
  • Like the best hot chocolate I've ever had
  • They have a drive through so it's really convenient on a really cold morning where the cold breeze blows right down to your bones when you get out of the warm car

• by Kristie Kretsinger

I hate coffee, any version of it is just the most disgusting thing to me. With that said I go to Starbucks almost every morning now to get a hot chocolate.

I don’t know what it is they do to it, but it’s just so very good.

Like the best hot chocolate I’ve ever had.

In the morning my

fiancé Chris and I get up about 6:45am to leave the house by 7am, then catch a bit to eat if we’re hungry, and the last thing is head over to StarBucks for our Hot Cocoa.

I have my favorite mug I pour it into then he drops me off at my work and head to his.

And for the next ...

• couple of hours I sip on warm hot chocolate.

Considering the temperature in my office the warmth of the hot chocolate helps a lot.

And makes the morning more bearable, also the sugar wakes me up.

They have a drive through so it’s really convenient on a really cold morning where the cold breeze blows right down to your bones

when you get out of the warm car.

So even if you’re not interested in the coffee products from Starbucks, they do have wonderful Hot Chocolate available.

And it’s better than any Swiss Miss you can make yourself.

The best time is early on a cold winter morning at that point where you are still trying to wake up, it will perk you right up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71911518290730/k2311a1119/11.19.08