Aldis Broken Arrow, OK  » Shopping  »
Broken Arrow, OK
  • The best thing to get from Aldis would be a big bag of Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless

• by Kristie Kretsinger

Aldis is a branch of grocery stores that specializes in off-brand groceries at very low prices. My normal grocery shopping centers around going to Aldis first then with whatever I couldn’t get from Aldis I would go to another local store to get. They do have everything you could get from Wal-Mart but just different brands. You can get good cuts of meats(beef, chicken, pork, turkey), you can get fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy, and anything frozen you can think of. The best

thing to get from Aldis would be a big bag of Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless. You get about 10-15 and they are huge too for about six bucks. They also have the big bags of chicken thighs, drumsticks, and tenderloins for the same price. It’s a steal.

About a week ago I got a beef chuck roast that had hardly any fat on it and was about the normal size of one you’d expect to pay about fifteen bucks for at Wal-Mart or ...

• Reasors, but I got it for $4. This is fresh NOT frozen, took it home and popped it in the crock pot. This was seriously the best roast I have ever had. I couldn’t believe I got it from a discount grocery store. It just tasted better than any chuck roast I’ve gotten before. Needless to say I will look at Aldis selection of meat first from now on.

The Down side You have to always take a quarter with

you to put in the cart key so you can have a cart. And you have to bag your own groceries, BUT they do let you take the boxes from their shelves if you need them. ALSO if you have a Bank of Oklahoma Debit card it will NOT work at any Aldis across the globe. Luckily I have a different bank now, because it’s real inconvenient to have to get cash out of the ATM after you’ve already done all of your shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241911518250730/k2311a1119/11.19.08