Days Inn in Sunset Hills
3654 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63127
  • When I arrived at the hotel to get my room, I noticed that there was an indoor pool and kids wading pool, as well as a play area and a gym

• by Christi

For twelve years of my life, I had to travel to St. Louis, Missouri for business. I often had the privilege of staying at the Days Inn in Sunset Hills.

While this is by no means an extravagant hotel, it is a moderately cheap motel with nice amenities. The hotel is located on the outskirts of St.

Louis in a small friendly town called Sunset Hills. My

last stay to date, had its pros and cons, as it has gotten quite older.

When I arrived at the hotel to get my room, I noticed that there was an indoor pool and kids wading pool, as well as a play area and a gym. The lady behind the counter was anything but friendly, and seemed to just want to get me in my room and out of ...

• her hair.

The room was small and smelled like smoke, even though it was non-smoking. I noticed that it was clean, and the shower though small had just been remodeled.

My room was indoors close to the pool which was a major plus. This meant that I did not have to walk from the outside in a bathing suit.

There are no restrooms by the pool to

change, so having a room indoors was great. There was a microwave and fridge in my room, as well as a couch and king-size bed.

The hotel provides a continental breakfast in a large room that consisted of a few cereals, some hot cereal, waffles, bagels and cream cheese, and fruit. The price was $70 and well worth the money.

I will definitely be back here again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21911518230730/k2311a1119/11.19.08