Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
  • Because I fell in love with the shower gel, on my next trip I decided to try the body cream
  • I think that you will love it if you try it

• by missyleicester

I have fallen in love with Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion. I first tried the shower gel and I fell in love with that.

Because I fell in love with the shower gel, on my next trip I decided to try the body cream.

Bath and Body works always has the testers out for their customers to

try the different scents.

After trying the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion in the Bath and Body Works store I decided to buy a tube of it.

Now I am really glad I did.

I love the scent.

Not only that buy it is really creamy and feels like it really hydrates my skin.

...

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
armine says :

where can i find that cream in montreal to buy

Dijana Miljkovic says :

A Bath Body Works will be opening in your area soon. It will be located in the MONTREAL EATON CENTRE. In the mean time, you can order or visit the other stores in the area.

CARREFOUR LAVAL
LAVAL, QUEBEC
PHONE NUMBER
(450) 681-1152
GRAND OPENING
NOW OPEN

Hope this helps :)

Dijana Miljkovic says :

re : I think that you will love it if you try it
I completely agree. I love it as well. Amazing product

Rebecca Lee says :

How much is the shower gel? I like to use shower gels a lot and I like Cherry Blossom scents.

nitakb says :

Hi Rebecca,

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel can be found and purchased here online at Amazon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311911518220730/k2311a1119/11.19.08