Movie The Dinosaur Hunter  » Movies  »
0.5
  • It was not about hunting dinosaurs and had so little action that I found myself playing solitaire while watching it
  • None of this set up proves to become interesting as the story unfolds
  • So, I suggest that the title of this film be changed to Dead Bones and that this movie also be given up for dead

• by Manolo

The Dinosaur Hunter with Simon McCorkindale. This movie actually angered me. It gave us an alluring title, but then lied to the viewer.

It was not about hunting dinosaurs and had so little action that I found myself playing solitaire while watching it. It starts with an old lady telling a story in the

dinosaur wing of a museum.

It seems that she was a little girl once. She and her brother were enthused by an offer of 500 dollars to anyone finding a complete skeleton of a dinosaur.

So right from the beginning we knew that there would be no live monster action to enjoy. A black african witch appears in ...

• the early stages of this snoozer.

She is used by an old adventurer villain type who is also looking for the skeleton. None of this set up proves to become interesting as the story unfolds.

The movie is not only devoid of action, but it is a sad movie. It is filled with sad moments and that also angered

me.

The theme of a brother sister bond is the only positive aspect, but not strong enough to create sympathy for the characters. The ending is pretty much expected and there is no twist ending to redeem this debacle.

So, I suggest that the title of this film be changed to Dead Bones and that this movie also be given up for dead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911518130730/k2311a1119/11.19.08